Digital cable Black box
We’re just mere weeks away from the largest event for professional AV in the world – InfoComm 2015. So, it’s about time we share what’s going on at Black Box. With a sea of exhibitors (over 980, wow), this pre-event list will keep you on track to find the right AV solution for your next project.
Here’s a quick look at what you’ll see at the Black Box booth.
1. *New* 16 x 16 and 8 x 8 Modular AV Matrix Switcher This new, flexible AV matrix allows seamless switching of audio and video with up to 4K resolution as well as extension up to 230 feet (70 m). The modular matrix switcher with built-in conversion and scaling allow users to mix legacy equipment with new digital systems. Although the world is moving to digital, there are still a multitude of interfaces around. This solution meets those needs with I/O cards for HDMI, DVI, VGA, analog video, and HDBaseT for extension. Ideal for corporate, government and military, and education markets. Available Fall 2015.
2. *New* Digital KVM Matrix Switch This 30-port, less than 1U, digital KVM matrix switch is for multiple users in smaller broadcast studios and server rooms. This cost-effective matrix KVM switch supports up to 30 endpoints. The graphical user interface is intuitive and simple to use. The on-screen display of the GUI makes setup and configuration simple.The space-saving switch uses Server Access Modules (SAMs) powered by the interface to extend DVI or DisplayPort signals over CATx. The DCX3000 extends signals over CATx cable, 30 feet (10 m) from the KVM switch to the workstation, and 164 feet (50 m) from switch to CPU.
3. AV-Over-IP Extension, Switching, and Video Walls – MediaCento IPX The popular MediaCento IPX video extenders enable HDMI video distribution over an IP network to a virtually unlimited number of screens. Users can choose to seamlessly distribute signals for point-to-point multicast or video wall applications up to 8 x 8. The MediaCento IPX controller can be added to the system to enable easy setup and user friendly matrix switching and video wall control from any source to any display. Learn more.
Black Box's 4K video solutions allow users to create impactful, state-of-the-art video systems. The 4K video product line includes:
- For easy video switching, a new series of 4K HDMI switches is available with up to 2 inputs (2x1 switch or 2x2 switch) and up to 4 outputs (4x1 switch or 4x2 switch). Auto switching automatically switches to an active source and makes it a great fit for the conference room. A series of splitters for 4K HDMI distribution is also available with either 2 ports or 4 ports.
- A variety of high-speed HDMI cables: Slim-Line, Active, and Hybrid Copper/Fiber.
5. DKM FX Video and Peripheral Matrix Switching System A highly reliable video and peripheral matrix switching and routing system supporting high-resolution HD-SDI, HDMI, and KVM in one flexible, scalable product. Learn more.
6. Multiviewer KVM – 4Site Flex 4Site Flex provides fluid video performance in a multiscreen viewer with KVM and video processors for monitoring and control. Includes HDCP support and seamless switching. Learn more.
7. 4-Port KVM Switch – Freedom II Get fast, reliable switching between computer systems simply by moving a mouse from screen to screen. The Black Box Freedom II creates a unified desktop across multiple PCs and operating systems. Learn more.