Digital out Coaxial cable
- Connect one end of the Digital Coaxial cable to the DVD connector labeled Digital Coaxial Output and the other end to a Coaxial Input on the TV that is next to a Component Video connector.
- Connect one end of the Component Green (P)/Blue (Pb/Cb)/Red (Pr/Cr) cable to the DVD connector labeled Component, Video, Output, Monitor or TV and the other end to the Component Input on the TV that is next to the Digital Coaxial Audio connector above.
- To watch a DVD, turn on the DVD Player and put in the DVD. Select the Input on the TV that corresponds to the label next to where you connected the Component cable from the DVD Player.
Note: These instructions do not include any additional customizations you may have made.
Select the components below to add them to the diagram.
Wiring Diagram Resize Diagram: 100%Instructions for using this page:
- Click the buttons at the top to add Audio/Video components to the diagram.
- Click or to add or remove outputs from a component.
- Use the first drop down list on each component to connect to a different component.
- Use the second drop down list to change the type of wire. More stars below means better quality wire.