Cox digital cable Channel Guide
Cox Digital CableCARD™ Service allows you to receive video programming through the use of a retail device. This includes TVs and other devices that accept CableCARDs.
- A retail device has built-in technology that allows you to receive digital and High-Definition (HD) cable signals without the use of a Cox receiver.
- You can lease a CableCARD device from Cox to access digital cable and HD programming.
Cox Digital CableCARD Service Details
With CableCARD devices, you do not have access to the features below:
- Cox’s Interactive Program Guide (IPG) including Cox’s Parental Controls
- On DEMAND Services including Subscription Video on Demand (SVOD)
- Pay-Per-View (PPV), including special events and sports packages
- Pairing matches the DCR device and the CableCARD, using technology that allows subscribers to view the programming to which they subscribe.
- Once the CableCARD has been installed, DO NOT REMOVE it.
- There is no cleaning or maintenance required for the CableCARD.
- For troubleshooting assistance, call 1-877-820-8202 for technical support.
Note: Cox does not troubleshoot retail digital cable ready devices.